INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This is to inform you that your personal data is processed in our company in full compliance with the current national legislation of the European Union on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU REGULATION 2016/679 we inform you that:
1. Data Controller
it’s EL-IN. SRL A SOLE SHAREHOLDER in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Zona Artigianale 16 – 29020 – Albarola Vigolzone Piacenza (PC), Telephone: 0523 875 425 – E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Internal contact person for the processing
Rossella Ballerini, Telephone: 0523 875 425 – E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Data Protection Officer (so-called Data Protection Officer)
There is no appointment for the aforementioned company since the processing carried out does not fall within the cases referred to in art. 37 of Reg. 2016/679.
4. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data carried out by Ns. organization is based on compliance with the conditions of lawfulness defined by art. 6 of Reg. 2016/679 of which we report below:
- Consent provided by the interested party for one or more purposes contained in point 5 of the Information;
- Necessity for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party;
- Necessity for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- Necessity for the purpose of safeguarding the vital interests of the data subject;
- Necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or related to the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner;
- Necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
5. Purpose of the treatment
Personal data is processed as part of the normal business activity for the following purposes:
a) exclusively aimed at satisfying the data subject’s requests for information, supplies and services;
b) related to the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation as well as by provisions issued by authorities entitled to do so and by supervisory and control bodies, to obligations in tax and accounting matters;
c) for communication activities, including commercial ones.
6. Category of data collected
The data collected fall into the category of personal identification data (name, surname, email address, mobile phone) strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relationships with users, customers and suppliers (for example acquisition of preliminary information for the conclusion of a contract, execution of operations based on the obligations deriving from the concluded contract, fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations).
The category of particular data is also included, as per art. 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679, exclusively for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
7. Methods of data processing
The processing of data takes place using IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. In particular, we inform you that your data are:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- collected for the purposes specified above, explicit and legitimate, and subsequently processed in a way that is not incompatible with these purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”);
- accurate and, if necessary, updated, deleted and / or corrected;
- stored in a form that allows its identification for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed;
- processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection, by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures, from unauthorized or unlawful processing and from loss, destruction or accidental damage.
8. Communication of data
For the pursuit of the purposes indicated in point 4, your data may be disclosed to companies that carry out the acquisition, registration and processing of data contained in documents, archives or media to prepare texts, specifications and agreements; to companies including those for information technology, to allow the management of electronic tools, for archiving procedures, for printing correspondence and for managing incoming and outgoing mail; to companies responsible for fraud control, credit recovery and the detection of credit and insolvency risks; to Public Administrations, in accordance with the law; to all those subjects who carry out banking, financial and insurance services; to service companies for the management of the company’s information system; to companies that carry out transmission, enveloping, transport and sorting of communications; to firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships; to subjects who carry out checks, audits and certification of the activities carried out by the company; to subjects to whom the communication is necessary or functional for the correct fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed, as well as the obligations deriving from the law or who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions; to accounting firms and contracting authorities.
The complete list of managers is still available at the company headquarters and to find it, simply contact the Owner indicated above.
9. Dissemination of data
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
10. Transfer abroad
Your data cannot be transferred to non-EU countries.
11. Mandatory / optional nature of providing data
Without prejudice to the personal autonomy of the data subject, the provision of personal data, both common and falling into particular categories, can be:
- mandatory in relation to the obligations established by laws, regulations and European Union legislation, as well as by provisions issued by authorized authorities and by supervisory and control bodies, as well as obligations in tax and accounting matters;
- essential to the conclusion of new relationships or to the management and execution of existing or in the process of being established contractual relationships.
12. Refusal to provide data
Any refusal by the interested party to provide personal data for the purposes indicated in point 4 letters a) b) c) of this information will make it impossible to proceed with the correct and complete execution of the requests, of the existing contractual relationships or in the process of being established.
13. Data retention period
The personal data concerning you will be stored in a form that allows their identification for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, and in any case in compliance with the legal obligations relating to data retention times (investigations tax and statute of limitations for the exercise of rights).
14. Rights of the interested party
You can contact the data controller to assert your rights, as provided for by the Regulations, and in particular you have the right to:
a) to ask the data controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him and to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
b) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
c) to know the source from which the personal data originates and, if applicable, the possibility that the data come from sources accessible to the public;
d) to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e) to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
f) to know, if the data are not collected from the data subject, all the information available on their origin, on the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject;
g) to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay;
h) to obtain, taking into account the purposes of the processing, the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
i) to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay;
j) to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing in the event that he disputes the accuracy of the personal data, or objects to the cancellation of the data, or – although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes – the data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, or have opposed the processing carried out by the owner for the pursuit of his own legitimate interest;
k) to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller to whom he provided them (so-called right to data portability);
l) to oppose at any time, for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him (when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority referred to the owner is invested, or when the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the owner), including profiling on the basis of these provisions, as well as to oppose the processing of data carried out for direct marketing purposes.
15. The above rights may be exercised with a written request
Addressed to the Data Processor by registered letter, or by e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com.